Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cell Phones (updated!!!)

so I got my new phone a few days ago and it is stinkin awesome!! I ended up getting the AT&T Tilt. I don't have a picture of it but it's a pretty good size and its black/silver. I'm planning to get a red case for it though because I really wanted a red phone (to match my purse-ofcourse!! lol) but the tilt only came in black/silver. Ok well for those of you interested I will now expand on a few things that I like/dislike about the Tilt.

pros:
--Ok well the thing I like the most about the Tilt is the full "qwerty" keyboard. It's so easy to type on and the buttons are very easy for me to use.
--Coming in at a close second to the keyboard is the set up of the viewing of text messages. Instead of having to go from your outbox to your inbox to view texts exchanged between you and a friend, all the texts (sent and recieved) from one person are all together on one screen like an instant message. It's allot easier to keep up with conversations (especially if you're talking with more than one person at a time like I do).
--obviously the touchscreen is great, making it very easy to navigate
--the sound is great as well as the screen's resolution


cons:
--the camera is not very good. now i realise it is a phone but i thought having 3mps would give me better photos than it has
--when I'm typing there tends to be a delay between the time i type a word and when it atually shows up on the screen. nothing major, just something that takes a lil extra time.
--it doesnt always deliver my emails to me on time but that may be something I can adjust

ok well this is all I can think of for now. Over all the phone is really great and I'd reccomend it to anyone. Ok well thanks to everyone who gave me advice or just listened to me talk about it lol.
I hope you all have a blessed night!
Always In Christ,
Hannah





Hey Guys!!
well I'm in desperate need of a new cell phone and I have no idea what I should get.

I've pretty much narrowed it down to either the Samsung Blackjack II, Palm Centro, or the BlackBerry Curve. I also love the Blackberry Pearl but I've heard from allot of people that it's a terrible phone so I pretty much elliminated that option.

I'm pretty ignorant about phones and technology in general (to an extent anyways) so any advice would be much appriciated!
Ok well I hope ya'll have a wonderful evening!
Much love in Christ,
Hannah

3 comments:

Justin Gunter said...

Let's see... I haven't owned any of those phones so I can't speak from personal experience. First, I'm really not a huge fan of the Palm Centro, just really has no benefits to me. After that the Blackjack II and BB Curve are both competitive. I'm not sure what BB curve model you are referencing. The 8320 includes wifi making it a clear winner. Otherwise, I have more experience with the Blackjack, and I prefer the style, design, and OS. On the flip side, some people say the blackberry is more user friendly and better for pure communication (ie email and messaging).

gracie said...

Hey, Hannah it's Gracie, Jade's little sister! My friend Krista has the Palm Centro and she LOVES it. I've fooled around with it too and it's a really cool phone...so I'd recomend that one. She's never had any regrets about getting that phone!

Lydia said...

I love your new phone!